Council 2 logo

Join Council 2

New Member sign up and Membership Renewal

New Hire Employees & Existing Members use this form to Join or renew membership in an existing Union i.e. Snohomish County, Spokane County, City of Yakima. (This link also includes the free Colonial Life policy).

Interested in forming a NEW Union at work?

Are you interested in how to form a new union or do you know of a group of employees that may be interested?

Fill out this form to be contacted:

Organizing Campaign for Representation

If you are currently in an organizing campaign, fill out this form to start a New Union at work: